Saturday, August 18, 2018

In Memorium

~~Little post I found in the draft section from about 10 months ago, figured it needed posting.~~~

Time seems to fly by some days.  Other days it just drones on like a bad movie running on every TV channel.  Looking back at some of my posts, I have enthusiasm for life and other times I loose it.  At least my last post is not a year old yet.

This past year has had its ups and downs for me.  I have loved and lost and loved and never attained.  I have moved back to my home state and drudged through all the misery involved in moving. I finally got to get chickens and have a real garden in the ground instead of container gardening.

I fight with depression on a daily basis and get through it one day at a time.  I always hope tomorrow will be better.  I still battle with my body.  After the weightloss surgery, I feel so much better, however the excess skin that will never shrink haunts me every day.  I sometimes wish I never had the surgery, because when I was heavy, I wasn't so self conscious of my body. I am still hiding behind baggy T-shirts. I'm not fat, I'm not skinny, I just feel like a blob.